Attorney Adam David Mait
Before starting Mait Law LLC, Mr. Mait worked as an associate at the law firm of Wicker Smith and as Assistant State Attorney at the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office, where he served as the Assistant Chief of the Organized Crime & Narcotics Unit, litigated cases involving murder, rape, drug trafficking, grand theft, ID and credit card fraud, armed robbery, forgery, burglary and arson, just to name a few. As a prosecutor he gained extensive experience in motion practice, evidentiary issues and witness preparation and impeachment.
Mr. Mait graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While in law school, he served as the research editor for the Entertainment Law Review and Attorney General for the University of Florida's Honor Court. He received Book Awards in Negotiation & Mediation, Comparative Law, Fiduciary Administration and Law & Policy in the Americas.
Mr. Mait graduated cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Arts in Diplomatic History.
Mr. Mait is a member of the Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Mait speaks Spanish and he is conversant in French.
Professional & civic affiliations:
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Law School Book Awards: Negotiation & Mediation, Comparative Law, Fiduciary Administration, and Law & Policy in the Americas.
- University of Florida's Honor Court, Attorney General.
- Entertainment Law Review, research editor.
Admitted to practice:
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude)
Languages: Spanish & French (conversant)